ANU PGCET Syllabus 2019 is available here for free download. Applicants who are preparing for the ANU PG Common Entrance Test can check ANU PGCET 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. This Latest ANU PGCET Syllabus is provided by the Nagarjuna University. Applicants can check the complete Syllabus of ANU PGCET 2019 Exam for For M.A / M.Com / M.Sc Entrance, Exam Dates, etc. from below sections. For other info, candidates can visit the official website that is www.anudoa.in
1. There are three exams centers 1. GUNTUR 2. ONGOLE 3. VIJAYAWADA
2. Candidate should mention the Centre code and Name of his / her choice in Online Application Form.
3.Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the Candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
4. The final allotment of the Examination Centre will be decided by the Directorate of Admissions.
5. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.anudoa.in / www.anu.ac.in. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website; it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
1.Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.anudoa.in / www.anu.ac.in.
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALL POINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet.